Lens of Vision : Bokeh Flowers and Plants
Wallpaper Resolution(s) : | 1024*768 | 1280*1024 | 1600*1200 |
What's Bokeh ?
Bokeh – one of the famous words in the Photography world. The term Bokeh comes from a Japanese word that means “blur”. In photography, it’s used to describe the blur or the quality of the blur in the out-of-focus regions of an image. This can be achieved by taking pictures with a shallow depth-of-field. Bokeh is most noticed when points of light or highlights are part of the blur. They can become prominent and, even though out of focus, very important parts of a shot.
Getting Bokeh With Your D-SLR
Let’s go over what you need to achieve some bokeh:
* A fast lense: Any lense with a large aperture (i.e. f2.8). A good lense that fits this category is the Canon 35mm L f1.4 or the 50mm 1.8 (aka nifty-fifty).
* Zoom: To exaggerate bokeh even more, use a zoom lense at its longest focal length (i.e. for a 70-200, use 200mm).
* Understand Depth of Field.
* A background with light sources.
So now you have the proper equipment and knowledge about DOF and bokeh, let’s take a sample shot:
1. Place a subject with a light source behind them. It could be a candle, lamp, christmas lights, etc.
2.Use the largest aperture and focus on your subject. If you are using a zoom lense, use the largest focal length to further enhance the depth of field.
3.Make sure the light source (background) is truly out-of-focus by adjusting your distance to your subject.
4. Focus on your subject and press the shutter.
When every light source becomes out-of-focus in the image is a good representation of bokeh. Sometimes an image doesn’t need to have light source to produce bokeh. It could be a reflection on the water and if the aperture is large enough, it will bokeh.
- 2. Wild Grass and the Sky, Relaxing Mood and Softness Tones Picture
- 3. Red Fall Leaves, Vivid against the green Picture
- 4. Summery and Autumny, Stunning light and bokeh Picture
- 5. Golden Leaf, Brilliant Tones, Bokeh Photography Picture
- 6. Rose in October, Romantic and Warm Tones Picture
- 7. Glowing Cosmos, Softness and Warm Colors Picture
- 8. Wild Grass, Bokeh Photography Picture
- 9. Dreaming under Sky, Hopes and Dreams Picture
- 10. Evening Light on Flowers, Gorgeous Light and Bokeh Picture
- 11. Wild Grass, Warm Tones and Bokeh Picture
- 12. Warm Autumn colors, Stunning light and bokeh Picture
- 13. Cosmos in Warm Tones, Bokeh Photography Picture
- 14. The Warm Autumn Colors, Goden Bokeh and Light Picture
- 15. Water Pearls, Warm Tones, Bokeh Photography Picture
- 16. Soft Light on Leaf, Bokeh Photography Picture
- 17. Soft Light on Grass, Beautiful Bokeh Photography Picture
- 18. Reds and Greens, vibrant colour and bokeh. Picture
- 19. Warm Tones of Autumn, Bokeh Photography Picture
- 20. Reds and Depth, Beautiful Bokeh Photography Picture
- 21. Morning Glory, Romantic Dreamy Light and Bokeh Picture