Sydney, Australia - Beautiful Australia HDR Landscapes
Wallpaper Resolutions : 1024*768 | 1280*800 | 1280*1024 | 1440*900 | 1600*1200 | 1680*1050 | 1920*1200 | 7 Different Resolutions
Popular Destinations in Sydney
If you are in Sydney for a holiday, or to see the sights, the major attractions of Sydney outside of central Sydney are in:
Bondi Beach - Sydney's world famous beach, for swimming, surfing, eating, walking, or to see and be seen.
Manly - The Manly ferry leaves from Circular Quay out to the heads every 30 minutes.
Sydney Olympic Park - The home of the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games, parks, cycling, and events.
Parramatta - Sydney's "second" CBD, with history, shopping, eating, all just 30 minutes from the city centre.
The Sydney Harbour Bridge crosses the harbour from the The Rocks to North Sydney. There are many different experiences centred around the bridge. You can walk or cycle across, picnic under, or climb over the Harbour Bridge.
The Sydney Opera House. The Sydney Opera House is simply one of the most famous structures ever built. It is in the city centre.
Darling Harbour is a large tourist precinct and includes a range of activities, restaurants, museums and shopping facilities.
Sydney Olympic Park. Home of the 2000 Olympics and now parklands and sporting facilities.
Luna Park, 1 Olympic Dr, Milson's Point, tel. 02 9033 7676. Is a large theme park situated near the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Its mouth-shaped entrance can be seen from many areas of Sydney as well as the large Ferris Wheel.
Sydney Tower also called Centrepoint Tower or AMP Tower. The tallest structure in Sydney, the tower contains a buffet, cafe and a rather large restaurant and attracts many visitors a year. The tower is in the City Centre
St Mary's Cathedral. Sydney's main catholic cathedral. Corner of St Mary's Road and College St. The cathedral is in the City Centre.
- 2. Seascapes and Shorelines at Sunrise - Australia HDR - Australia Travel Photos
- 3. Australia Travel photos - Tacking Point Lighthouse, Australia Lighthouse
- 4. Australia Travel photos - Outstanding sky and Seascape, Sydney Australia
- 5. Australia Travel photos - Sydney over rocks, Sydney seashore
- 6. Australia Travel photos - Treasure Island, Australia HDR
- 7. Australia Travel photos - Lighthouse at dock, Australia Lighthouse
- 8. Australia Travel photos - A stack under blue sky , Super-wide Angle
- 9. Australia Travel photos - Fort Minor, Nikkor 16mm Fisheye
- 10. Australia Travel photos - dock at night, Sydney Australia
- 11. Australia Travel photos - Blue Blister, Sydney, Australia
- 12. Australia Travel photos - Sydney at sunrise, Sydney seashore
- 13. Australia Travel photos - Loner, Sydney Australia
- 14. Australia Travel photos - Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney opera house
- 15. Australia Travel photos - light trails , City Nights of Sydney, Australia
- 16. Australia Travel photos - Sydney on the dock, Sydney Australia
- 17. Australia Travel photos - Tree line and cloulds in Sky, Sydney Australia
- 18. Australia Travel photos - Land Of The Giants
- 19. Australia Travel photos -Sydney harbour and skyline, Australia
- 20. Abandoned Industry in Johnstons Bay - Australia HDR - Australia Travel Photos
- 21. Australia Travel photos - Impending Storm, City Nights of Sydney, Australia