Wallpaper Resolution(s) : 1024*768 | 1280*1024 |
Starring: Nicole Kidman, Hugh Jackman, Bryan Brown, Jack Thompson, Tony Barry
Directed by: Baz Luhrmann
Logline: An Australian outback epic that takes place from the mid-1930s leading up to the Japanese bombing of the tropical northern city of Darwin in World War Two.
Australia is a 2008 epic historical romance film directed by Baz Luhrmann and starring Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman. It is the second-highest grossing Australian film of all time, behind Crocodile Dundee. The screenplay was written by Luhrmann and screenwriter Stuart Beattie, with Ronald Harwood. The film is a character story, set between 1939 and 1942 against a dramatised backdrop of events across northern Australia at the time, such as the bombing of Darwin during World War II. Production took place in Sydney, Darwin, Kununurra, and Bowen.
In Australia, on the brink of World War II, an English aristocrat travels to the faraway continent, where she meets a rough-hewn local and reluctantly agrees to join forces with him to save the land she inherited. Together, they embark upon a transforming journey across hundreds of miles of the world's most beautiful yet unforgiving terrain, only to still face the bombing of the city of Darwin by the Japanese forces that attacked Pearl Harbor.
- 2. Hugh Jackman - Australia movie photo
- 3. Hugh Jackman - Australia movie photo
- 4. Hugh Jackman in Australia (2008)
- 5. Australia : Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman wallpaper
- 6. 2008 Movies : Australia wallpaper
- 7. Nicole Kidman - Australia movie photo
- 8. Nicole Kidman in Australia (2008)
- 9. Australia (2008) : Nicole Kidman wallpaper
- 10. 2008 Movies : Australia wallpaper
- 11. 2008 Movies : Australia wallpaper