New Zealand Landscape Wallpapers (Vol.2)
Wallpapers are available in 1024*768 | 1280*800 | 1280*1024 | 1440*900 | 1600*1200 | 1680*1050 | 1920*1080p | 1920*1200 | 8 Different Resolutions
| Scenic Wonderland: New Zealand (Vol.2), 31pics,1600*1200+1920*1200|
| Scenic Wonderland: New Zealand (Vol.1), 38pics, 1920*1200 |
| Scenic Wonderland: Switzerland in Summer, 21pics, 1600*1200 |
|Scenic Wonderland: Switzerland in Winter, 27pics, 1600*1200 |
God's own country : New Zealand
New Zealand has been called God's own country and the "Paradise of the Pacific" since the early 1800s. Travellers generally agree New Zealand deserves this description.
New Zealand scenery has long been a major tourist attraction, so spectacular it leaves many lost for words. You need to see it to understand, just describing it is not enough. Mind you, if you have seen some recent movies that were made in New Zealand, you probably have seen it and not realized. Those spectacular landscapes in the Lord of the Rings trilogy are based on New Zealand scenery. Sure they were computer enhanced, but only in places, and the real scenery is still there to be visited.
New Zealand Scenery highlights:
1)Fiordland and Milford Sound - they built the road here, including a tunnel under the mountains, just for the tourists.
2)Queenstown on the shores of Lake Wakatipu and with the other Southern Lakes in easy reach.
3)Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers - in the Westland region.
4)Mount Cook - New Zealand's highest mountain, in the heart of the Southern Alps.
5)The Canterbury plains.
6)Mount Ruapehu and Lake Taupo - volcanoes with lakes in them.
7)White Island, one of New Zealand's more active volcanoes.
8)Bay of Islands, where the Waitangi treaty house can be found and the place where 9)New Zealand's founding document, the Treaty of Waitangi, was signed. The copies are now held by the Archives New Zealand in Wellington.
10)Ninety Mile Beach
- 23. New Zealand Photo:Lake Wakatipu & Remarkable Mountains, Queenstown
- 24. New Zealand Photo: Rock Textures, Queenstown View
- 25. New Zealand Photo: Misty Dock and Lake,Queenstown
- 26. New Zealand Photo: Blue Sky reflected on Lake,Queenstown
- 27. New Zealand Photo: Snowy Mount Cook View from Lake
- 28. New Zealand Photo: Paradise and Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown
- 29. New Zealand Photo:A frosty day in Central Otago, Queenstown
- 30. New Zealand Photo: A heli flight over New Zelands Alps
- 31. New Zealand Photo: Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown